The Project Promise
We are so confident in the products and services that we provide, that we will provide a parts and labor guarantee it for two full years on all new installations. The Project Promise will give you the peace of mind knowing that if there is a problem with your unit, we will be there to fix it for free for the first two years. That's parts and labor!
At Project Heating and Cooling, we are also about making you feel comfortable about your decision to choose Project. Your Project representative will give you all additional details. Don't hesitiate to ask any questions you might have; our team loves to educate!
- New high efficiency comfort systems are proven energy and money savers.
- With an energy efficient system, the higher the efficiency rating, the more energy (and money) you save.
- Many comfort options can help reduce energy costs by 30% to 50%.
- A high efficiency system can add thousands of dollars to your home’s resale value.
- According to the EPA, human exposure to indoor air pollutants may be 2-5 times higher than outdoor levels.
- Pollen, mold spores, pet dander and other airborne allergens can aggravate indoor allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Microscopic dust can increase cleaning time and costs.
- Three main factors affect your comfort: humidity, temperature and sound.
- Indoor air that is either too damp or too dry can create discomfort.
- Our indoor units can provide virtually silent operation!